Conference dates: 11- 13 May 2021
Host: University of the Free State
Preparing for the Future: Shaping Open, Distance and e-Learning (ODeL) in Post School Education and Training (PSET)
- Transforming PSET institutions offering distance and online learning to be inclusive and equitable for the 4IR.
- The role and readiness of educators and administrators in an evolving PSET sector (policies, strategies, practices, skills and competencies).
- ODeL models, methodologies and pedagogies for the future.
- Student access, retention, success and employability.
- Promoting PSET and collaborative practice (e.g. industry partnership, public and private sector, government etc.) in the era of the 4IR.
- ODeL in the TVET sector.
- Collaborative Online International Learning (e.g. advancing curriculum transformation, decolonising the curriculum through international online collaboration, best practices, student experiences, etc.)
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 10 April 2021
Please submit abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org